CHURCH is the Mid-Atlantic region’s premier masonry supplier, centrally located in Bordentown, NJ. Church Brick has been family owned and operated by five generations of the Church family for over 100 years. We are proudly celebrating a century of service to the building community.
Church Brick was started as a brick manufacturer in 1916 by Thomas J. Church, John Church, his brother, and his sons Leroy Church Sr. and T. Burtis Church. Church brick were shipped from Maine to Virginia, supplying scores of educational institutions throughout the east. The company ceased manufacturing brick in 1971, and focused on growing as a distributor. Through the years, the products carried have evolved and expanded to keep pace with an ever changing industry.
Church Brick Company is proud of its reputation as one of New Jersey’s leading masonry suppliers. We value our relationships with our suppliers, which are among the most outstanding in the industry. We are grateful for the architects, contractors and homeowners who entrust their projects to us. The entire organization is committed to the same vision of excellence that the founding members shared over one hundred years ago.